Friday, June 21, 2013

HASTENING THE WORK OF SALVATION


CHURCH NEWS AND EVENTS

“The Work of Salvation” Missionary Broadcast

  • JUNE 23, 2013
Date
June 23, 2013
Location
Provo, Utah, USA



Hey family,

Just though I'd update you.  The Church is doing a worldwide broadcast entitled "Hastening the Work of Salvation" all about member/missionary relations and how to further the work.  More details can be found on the Chruch website.  It's going to be so fantastic and I hope each of you can watch/listen/be a part of it.  I'll be in the choir so look for me! (Granted, there's 2,500 choir members, so I may be hard to spot.  But try anyway)

Make sure this gets to the blog.  I want as many people as possible to see this because truly, this will be an amazing broadcast.  Everything at the CTM is being flipped around for the next few days because of it.  Also, the new mission presidents are coming in, so they pretty much get the main building.  Beyond that, it's going to be so fantastic.  Hope you can be a part of it!

Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment