Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Well, I don´t think I´m in Kansas anymore

Oi familia!!

So, after a really long day (or two or so.  Let´s be real traveling overnight to other countries is not even remotely fun) I made it to Brazil!!!!

Here´s the official address

Elder Trent Leon Evans
Missão Brasil Fortaleza
Av. Santos Dumont 1789 Sala 1612
Aldeota, Fortaleza-CE
60150-160

This address applies to ALL packages and letters and everything else anyone may ever want to send me for the next 18 months or so.  

I don´t have a ton of time, but all I can say is that I absolutely love it here.  IT just feels sooooo good.  The Spirit has been so strong and I know I´m in the right place.  Kansas was definitely where I needed to make my start and now it´s time to give everything I have.  

You´ll get more details next week!

Vos amo!


Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment