Monday, October 20, 2014

Priesthood Power

Oi família!

Well, the gospel is true.  I love seeing how each and every day the Lord is blessing all of us, especially my awesome family. 

Well, we had a challenging week.  We weren´t able to teach very much and finding people was also somewhat difficult, but we stayed positive.  Élder Muniz and I have been working super hard this week and we´re going to work even harder this next week. 

But I guess the cool experience of the week happened yesterday.  I got sick yesterday and I was struggling a lot.  I´m not sure if it was food poisoning or what, but it was bad.  I asked the other elders in the house if they would give me a blessing.  Élder K. Oliveira did the anointing and Élder Anderson sealed.  It was amazing because he blessed me with health, but then continued to speak for a little while.  He talked about my work, he talked about what I needed to do, and he also said that the Lord was pleased with my service until this point in my mission.  It was super cool to hear the words he spoke, because it was exactly what I needed to hear at the moment.  Long story short, I´m still a little sick, but I´m feeling better already.  But I saw that the Preisthood is truly the power of God on the earth. 

I know that this is the Lord´s church restored on the earth.  I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet on the earth today. 

Amo vocês e espero uma boa semana para todos.


Élder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment